Why Choose Roberts & Morrow?
Pursue a challenging and fulfilling career in a professional, privately owned chartered accounting practice with offices in Armidale, Glen Innes, Tamworth and Narrabri.
Be part of a firm that is achieving great results, with the size and scale to offer quality specialist advice.
Join a highly motivated team dedicated to providing exemplary service to our clients.
We recognise our people are integral to the success of our business and we are committed to providing continuous professional development, structured growth and career progression opportunities in a friendly, team-oriented environment.
Come and work with a great team of people and benefit from:
- Regular training & development
- Study leave & financial support to complete relevant university study and the CA & CPA Programs
- A great team environment with coaching directly from Partners and senior staff
- Ongoing career progression
- Exposure to a wide variety of clients and work challenges
In an environment of open communication, feedback is received on an on-going basis. Formal performance and development reviews are conducted annually to discuss your achievements and maximise your effectiveness & potential. Our focus is on building on individuals’ strengths, addressing weaknesses in a constructive & timely manner and fully harnessing all of our people’s potential.